I made the trip out of state on Friday evening and arrived at my destination approximately 13 hours later.
I stopped many times along the way, the first 2 times I literally found myself wondering if I were doing the right thing, I felt as though I may have jumped the gun and didn't think things through. Once I got back on the road, the reminders of the last 3 years came flooding in and there was no doubt in my mind that I had made the correct choice, for myself.
So tomorrow is the 1st day of my new life. It will be work as usual, with an additional work scout. I need to see if I can find some work locally.
For now, this is a quick post, I am exhausted, but I am safe.
I stopped many times along the way, the first 2 times I literally found myself wondering if I were doing the right thing, I felt as though I may have jumped the gun and didn't think things through. Once I got back on the road, the reminders of the last 3 years came flooding in and there was no doubt in my mind that I had made the correct choice, for myself.
So tomorrow is the 1st day of my new life. It will be work as usual, with an additional work scout. I need to see if I can find some work locally.
For now, this is a quick post, I am exhausted, but I am safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, it should post shortly.