Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Reality Check

As it has been brought to my attention that I am now being sought, the need to leave feels much more important.

I thought I could travel between friends, scrap up enough money and perhaps be on the road by the end of the month, so I thought.  I had thought that my initial fear and feeling of a need to get out of state was just something that is commonly felt when someone leaves an abusive relationship, perhaps it was intuition, perhaps it is a common thing.

After speaking with a shelter and informing them of what I had learned today, they are full and can not get me in anywhere close to my current location.  I discovered that I am also driving around on expired tags.

I find myself looking back, could he really change, would he really do that now?  Perhaps my absence for such a long time has made him realize that what he is doing is not okay, that I am not afraid to do what I need to do for myself.  Is it possible that he would seek help to keep us together?  Counseling? Anger Management?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it should post shortly.