Friday, May 11, 2012

A New Day

As the need to head out of California seems a bit more imperative, I have found myself wanting to get away and spend time with my mom instead of 'needing' to escape.

I no longer have a desire to run and hide from my abuser.  Don't get me wrong, I am not looking to provide him or anyone close to him with information as to my whereabouts, but I have resolved myself to knowing that if he is truly that adamant in finding me, he will.  The only thing that I can do is try to cover all my bases to not only ensure my safety, but to those closely related to my situation.

After receiving an email from him asking about the weather in a town lose to me, it became immediately apparent that someone whom I was trusting with privileged information was relaying information back to him..... Not Good!

So this evening is the beginning of A New Day for me, I have enough money to head out on my journey.  As I am trying to keep the funds just for gas and a hotel room to sleep if needed, I will be bringing along a lot of snacks and water.

So please, if you would like to help fund my travels, please do so using the 'Donate' button to the right.  As the funds will go directly into my PayPal account, with use of a debit card, I will have immediate access regardless of where I am.

To those who have donated, Thank You very much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it should post shortly.