Getting ready to head out to my next destination, a flower material covered couch... lol!
It is becoming a reality that unless you have been brutally abused physically, with police reports and medical records to back up your claims, there is no help out there for someone like myself trying to escape and avoid an escalated issue.
Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for the help I have received so far, but unfortunately I now see why many who are abused, return to their abuser. There is no help for us.
It is becoming a reality that unless you have been brutally abused physically, with police reports and medical records to back up your claims, there is no help out there for someone like myself trying to escape and avoid an escalated issue.
Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for the help I have received so far, but unfortunately I now see why many who are abused, return to their abuser. There is no help for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, it should post shortly.