Since this whole adventure started, I have been on one of the worst emotional roller coasters I could ever imagine as something possible to survive. But I am and I couldn't do it without the support of everyone.
Not everyone is able to contribute financially to my cause, I think a lot of you are skeptical when it comes to wanting to believe what you are reading, I can assure you, I too would be skeptical if it weren't a life that I am currently living. So please, all your words of support are doing more wonders than you could ever imagine.
Your donations helped me get my car registered today. Your donations helped me obtain a cell phone for my pending travels. Although you may believe that a cell phone is the last thing I need, truthfully it isn't. I am a single female preparing to drive 12 hours away, by myself. The service I have is through Metro PCS, and for $50 I have phone service for a month, unlimited, which includes a navigation app that I will be using to get to my moms.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank You! Below is a picture that I took with my phone of the tags....
Not everyone is able to contribute financially to my cause, I think a lot of you are skeptical when it comes to wanting to believe what you are reading, I can assure you, I too would be skeptical if it weren't a life that I am currently living. So please, all your words of support are doing more wonders than you could ever imagine.
Your donations helped me get my car registered today. Your donations helped me obtain a cell phone for my pending travels. Although you may believe that a cell phone is the last thing I need, truthfully it isn't. I am a single female preparing to drive 12 hours away, by myself. The service I have is through Metro PCS, and for $50 I have phone service for a month, unlimited, which includes a navigation app that I will be using to get to my moms.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank You! Below is a picture that I took with my phone of the tags....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, it should post shortly.